ISR - Organisation
- ISR is an information system developed and operated by RAILDATA.
- Its Special Assembly ISR (SAI) provides management of the system.
- Chairman of the assembly is elected by the SA members always for 2 years.
- Former Chairman of the Assembly, Mr. Luca Mariorenzi (Trenitalia) resigned in Dec 2016.
- Provisional chairman of the Assembly is Mr. Maarten Kesselaers (B-Logistics) - until elections on 23.3.2017).
- Technical issues are handled and coordinated by the ISR Experts group meetings.
- The User Support Centre provides the support of the production. Its office is located in Basel.
- The software of the ISR system was designed by LUSIS, who also do maintenance and new developments.
- Computer Centers of LUSIS in Aubervilliers and Paris are responsible for the production of the central CDS application.
Companies interested in membership in ISR can contact Maarten Kesselaers Maarten.Kesselaers@blogistics.be
You can also write to/visit Raildata at the following address:
- Centralbahnstrasse 11
- CH - 4051 BASEL